Thursday, May 05, 2005

03/05/05 It was never a goal anyway...!

Oh dear...Liverpool were not supposed to beat Chelsea in the Champs league semi-final on Tuesday night.
This has made a large dent in my recent splendid run of form on my Betfair.com football betting system. D'oh!
In spite of all that, I'm happy to see Liverpool in the final as I've always liked them, and the all-conquering team of the 70s and 80s is still my favourite ever.
But the bastards cost me a lot of cash.
I'll have to go back to selling matches on Coates Gardens and cancel the crate of Chateau Neuf du Pape forthwith.
More scaffolding has gone up at the front of my flat (in front of the existing scaffolding).
Just about all the light getting into my basment flat has been blocked off. It's now like living in Hitler's bunker. Funnily enough, I was thinking of going to Poland for a holiday. I must stop thumping my desk every time I try to make a point when I'm speaking to someone on the phone.

No comments: