Sunday, July 24, 2005

23/07/05 Ashes To Ashes

Well, my Ashes bet on Australia is looking good. And coming on top of my Tiger Woods and Wimbledon scoops, why did I go back to work?
You fool...!
I had to cancel my trip to Spain with the Samba crew because of work commitments.
What a bummer...!
Anyway, my next tip for you to enrich yourself is to take a punt on Graeme Souness NOT being the manager of Newcastle United at the end of the upcoming season.
You can get 4/5 odds on www.bet365.com.
I'm putting £200 on it.
Hopefully I'll pick up my winnings this side of Xmas.
"Souey Gets The Chop!" The Sun, 17/12/05

1 comment:

Cloudland Blue Quartet said...

Come on Jim - just cos you're working now doesn't mean you can slack on your blog...I crave entertainment and this is where I look on a daily basis....what about your fans, man?

(posted 28/7/05 after a five day laughter drought)