Sunday, July 03, 2005

01/07/05 And Saskia Walks...

And so it came to pass that Saskia was evicted from the Big Brother House...!
kerching! kerching! as £64 falls into the coffers of Jim Park Inc.
During the day I had a game of golf with Mr Mark Dance on the hallowed turf of Dundas Parks Golf Course. This was where I learnt to play golf as a young boy.
It was another beautiful sunny day. The trees swayed majestically in a cooling breeze, and in the distance Dundas Castle glinted impressively in the sunlight.
On such a day, it seemed unimportant who actually won the match, as it was really just all about the pleasure of taking part. But it was me. I won. 5 and 4, (that means 5 holes up with 4 to play you non "golf aware" philistines). No triumphalism from me though. That would be wrong.

No comments: