Thursday, January 18, 2007

18/01/2007 Oh Dear!



It's all a bit of a Shakespearianesque tragedy isn't it?
It was "Big Brother" that made Jade Goody rich and famous, and now it is again BB which has smashed her career and reputation irretrievably to pieces...
Whoever advised her that it would be a good idea to revisit her BB experience will be running for cover when she gets kicked out tomorrow.
When she gets home, she will find a pile of cancelled contracts to read through while she contemplates her pariah status...
I reckon one day this will be a play or even a musical...
Not that I've been watching any of it...
I've got a life, kind of!
I've been having a little celebration every night this week.
From 17.07pm to 20.07pm I've been wearing nothing but my union jack y-fronts and have skipped around the flat singing "God Save The Queen" at the top of my voice.
I just thought that at least someone in the UK should make some kind of effort to commemorate the 300th anniversary of the Union.
I don't know if it'll catch on or not...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.