Thursday, August 04, 2005

01/08/05 A Blogger's work is never done

Yes, it does become more difficult to to Blog AND work at the same time. What a lightweight! I know...I know...I know....
Talking of weight, since I started cycling a lot, I've lost 3 pounds, (although I've also nearly been killed about 20 times...but hey, it's worth it!)
Since I stopped smoking (yes still abstaining, as I approach the classic ex-smoker's "Beechers Brook", ie doing a show on the Fringe), I have been putting on the lard with reckless abandon.
So much show that the "3 man show" we're doing was on the verge of becoming a "4 man show". Anyway, it's good to see the scales going into reverse. And I expect all the running about during the Fringe, the nervous tension etc etc should ensure that I'm down to 9 stone by the end of August.
Edinburgh is starting to jam up already.
A lot of new traffic restrictions have been implemented since last years' festival.
It's going to be total gridlock. If you want my advice don't even think about bringing your car anywhere near the city centre for the next 3 weeks.

No comments: