Wednesday, October 26, 2005

25/10/05 Come In Mr McLeish, Your time is up...!



Of course I'm using the "Grim Reaper" in a metaphorical sense for Alex McLeish.
It's just referring to his job prospects as manager of the (once) mighty Rangers.
You know, it's like getting the "death" Tarot card. Doesn't actually mean you're going to "die" ; although a great Aunt of mine was given the card in a reading and died 57 years later, so there are obviously exceptions.
I think I've written that line in a previous entry but can't be bothered to check...
I'm mad I am!
I don't want anything to happen to him other than get slapped across the back of his head with a P45.
He's a nice bloke, but a terrible manager.
I'd like to give Archie Macpherson the job. He's got more experience of watching Scottish football than anyone in the Universe, and he seems to think he knows what he's talking about. he also goes "woof!" periodically, which I've always found very entertaining.
Also, his creative hairstyle could possibly open more sponsorship opportunities, and a MacPherson team could have the "Shredded Wheat" logo on their shirts.
Anything would be an improvement....
It would be much heathier than the current preponderance of alcohol sponsorship, and it would encourage Scottish youth to go prematurely bald and cultivate an extreme "comb-over" hairstyle.
This would be good news for the well being of the country as a whole...Woof Woof!

No comments: