Thursday, April 12, 2007

12/04/2007 Stickin' It To The Man...!



This site is really good...!

I'd read a few articles about how you can now claim back any bank charges you've accrued in the last 6 years.
All you need to do is go to this site ; print off the template letter and send it to your bank.
I did this last week and I got a letter back today from the bank saying that I was made fully aware of their charges at the outset bla bla bla...but anyway sign this and here's all the cash you claimed...110 quid...woo hoo!
It just feels like free money, which is always nice, isn't it?
The Black Bo's club thing went pretty well for a first night...and we're back there again next Tuesday 17th April kicking off at 8.30pm if you fancy it.
The main monthly Electric Mouse club will be strting again next month...
I was zipping about town today checking potential venues...
There are 3 which would work really well...I'm going to try and sort out tonight which one to go for...

No comments: