Tuesday, April 11, 2006

09/04/06 News round-up



Pete Swanson's "disguise" isn't fooling anyone...
The damning evidence is here...Pete's campaign to quit the fags is over for the time being...
Shares in "British & American Tobacco PLC" have soared...

Last Friday was a very special day for me as I finally worked out the rules of "Deal Or No Deal"...! Hooray!
I'd caught many, many snippets of Noel Edmond's monster hit gameshow, but could never quite work out the rules and strategy of what was going on.
I didn't want to ask anyone, as I was determined to work it out myself, (I'd never managed to see the start of the show where the rules were probably explained).

Anyway, I know now, and to say I'm shocked and stunned is something of an understatement.
What with all the extended agonising by the contestants over their "Deal or No Deal" decisions, I envisaged a complex chess-like strategy of rules and options to consider....
Hah! It turns out they're just choosing fucking random boxes from start to finish but making the odd probability decision now and again.
I feel duped!
It still is strangely compelling viewing though.
I'll give you that...I'll give you that, sunshine...